Total Square Meters: 770 sq.m
In the center of the ciociara area, on the hill of Monte Reo, we propose a beautiful cottage located 12 km from the Rome-Naples highway and 10 km from Frosinone. This exclusive property is an oasis of peace in the middle of a magnificent almond garden not far from important artistic locations of great importance: Ferentino, the Abbey of Casamari, the Certosa di Trisulti and the Castello di Fumone. This beautiful nineteenth-century rural hamlet, composed of three different buildings, is currently a farmhouse with rooms and restaurant. The property has been completely renovated in 2012 with conservative criteria that have returned the original form and style to the houses: stone face and ceilings with carefully restored wooden beams. The ancient taste is combined with the modernity of the interiors, composed in the following way:
* Main house: restaurant with 60 seats, large panoramic terrace, three of the six guest rooms (all of them very spacious with private bathroom), and a master suite with bedroom, living room and bathroom.
* Second building: where's placed the reception and a small private apartment.
* Third building: two guest rooms with their own large bathroom each, one of them without architectural barriers.
The property includes two service buildings:
* The first one is composed by a laboratory, a cold room and a technical room.
* The second consists in a large garage of about 100 square meters and a large room fully equipped, used as a hall for special events.
This exclusive property surrounded by 2 and a half hectares of land planted with almond and olive tree (with organic oil production), as well as a large vegetable garden and orchard with plums, apples, cherries and figs.
The property includes a wonderful swimming pool that will allow you to enjoy the calm of the surrounding landscape.
State of Preservation: Excellent