La Maddalena - RESIDENZIALE
Land for Sale

Land for Sale in La Maddalena - RESIDENZIALE

Code: CBI040-774-OL5889NP
Call now!
(+39) 0789 204019


SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!
Contact us
Description
1.736 sq.m

La Maddalena in Paris close to the sea.
We offer for Sale building Land area 1736mq with existing stock of Br 115sqm.
The flat Land suitable for residential construction and tourism.
In preparing the implementation Plan will not exceed 70% of the total area affected by the intervention, the remainder 30% must be allocated to public roads and squares or green as parceggi standart.
Territorial index not exceeding 2.5 cm/sqm. The Land density can be elevated up to 3.6 M3/M2.
3 storey buildings can be realized, height not exceeding 9 metres coolant.
Great price.

€ 350.000
Features
Are you interested in this property? These are some of its features:
Address: Via Isuledda, snc
Zip Code: 7024
Buildable sq.m.: 1.446 sq.m
Location
Check the map and discover the features of the area where the property is located:
Property photos

Contact me


Some properties that might interest you

This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.
Last update 21/06/2019
Menu
Search
Write us
Coldwell Banker Italy