Real estate complex for Sale with high historical and artistic value, called "Hermitage of Saint John" that stands atop a small hill in the town of Bevagna.
It is an aggregation of buildings built in different historical periods, whose oldest part dates from 1300 and consists of a small church whose frescoes are still visible. In the following years it has followed various religious congregations within it that have taken steps to expand the original core, built around 1400 another bigger church and connected to the first.
Following the suppression of religious orders, in the seventies of 1800, the monastery was attached to the category of manufactured civil. Currently the complex is completely renovated, with the exception of the church, and has distributed over an area of about 710 square meters on two levels, with a typical eighteenth-century cloister built and fortified walls from the late Middle Ages.
The surrounding land amounted to 25,634 square meters, part of which used as a DOCG vineyard, with the ability to purchase other stand (4 ha) always used to grow grapes Sagrantino.
Contacting our agency will be able to have more information on the articulation of the structure, the characteristics of the terrain and the various possibilities that the customer will have.
Distance from the international airport of Umbria: 25 km.